- This is a lovely day for a miracle. If you could not get it wrong, there are things that you would do differently. You may be right where you need to be, even if you are standing knee deep in experiences that feel awful. Possibly, you might be worried, as many of us are at some point or another, of life’s ‘What if’s’.
What if the job is given to someone else?
What if we cannot find a buyer?
What if I never get find a solution?
What if, what if, what if.
- Just because we are using our minds, does not mean that we are being productive. We need to measure how well we use our minds by something other than exhaustion. There is a myth which states that if we are tired as hell, we are at least doing something in the world; we are putting the effort forth so where is the good stuff, right? It is more dangerous than you think, because it keeps the spark in you sleeping and your dreams stay comatose; unrealized, undisturbed, untouched while you slowly die inside and try to give the condition other names: depression, loneliness, disappointment, just another crappy relationship, need a new job.
If you are tired and it feels like too much work, allow me to offer a new perspective:
- Maybe it is too much work.
But not in the way you might initially think. It might be too much work because of things we do, rather than what other people or situations are doing to us. It might be your job, your relationship or your friendships. Be gentle with yourself. Be brave. It is ok to have no answers and just the desire.
- Know that you can experience what you want.
I do not care what you think about the economy, what your parents told you or what that unkind teacher said to you in high school. It is all wrong. The sweetest moments in life did not come to you by virtue of your having all the answers.
Think back on it for a moment. What is one of the best experiences you have ever had? Did that really come to you because you started at the beginning with every single answer? Probably not. You do not have to change everything at once. You never did.
- Sometimes, the only thing you have to change about the situation, is your mind.
Which luckily, you are allowed to do at any time. You are right where you need to be.
I dare you. Change your mind. Start small. But make that small change once a day. With a little time, you will begin to see that because you changed your mind, the world around you changed.
It starts with you.
Post Tag: motivational, Inspirational.Next: Together We CanPrev: The Best Gift